Why Choose Us for Your Website and/or Blog?
Top 10 Reasons:
- 100 Percent Ease –From custom design, to complicated graphics, to ongoing personalized support — we take care of all the “heavy lifting”
- We help you choose the website and/or blog solution that will help best accomplish your goals
- Complete package – custom design or redesign, hosting, Internet marketing support, training, ongoing support
- Stand out from your competition! We help you do it … and keep it that way!
- A professional customized design (not a plain canned “box solution”)
- Build more business – faster! Keep your network returning and generate local, national and international interest
- No hassle pricing and ongoing support with plan-based free consulting and site changes
- Integrate your marketing plan with your site and convert visitors into customers
- Want a site that makes a lasting professional impression? We help make it a reality!
- Whether it’s to increase your business, create more interest in you, provide information, or generate a loyal following, our customized solutions and ongoing support deliver!
If you are a consultant, speaker, author, coach, or trainer, you have to have a web presence beyond the typical website – you need a professional blog (either separate or embedded with the website) and here is why:
- Blogs draw more traffic and are favored by search engines. Social networks and other online tools cater directly to blogs and provide a means for even greater visibility for a blog.
- If you have services or products to sell, attracting highly targeted visitors is one of the main benefits of a blog. Blogs have been proven to generate more visits and greater loyalty than just a website. With more visitors come more opportunities to sell your services, products, and get more gigs!
- As a professional, you need more than a “box blog.” You need one that is designed with you in mind: what you are about, what makes you different, why what you have to offer is of high value and extremely beneficial. Many of the standard “box blogs” you see today are not designed with a consultant, speaker, coach or trainer in mind and provide poor benefits. With the right blog, you are able to create new products, market them sooner, and quickly start generating money from them. You also save time since a valued body of work can be produced from just the normal process of writing articles for your blog … PLUS a reputation can be built as a subject matter expert to a larger audience.
- A professional blog becomes a natural conduit for producing material that you can leverage: a book, E-book, special report, white paper, tip sheet, video, audio recording, speech, or presentation. Want to create it quicker and easier? You can do it through a blog. As you write articles and draw on your knowledge and experience, you will find yourself creating the content needed for a book, a script for a video, or even a podcast. A blog speeds up the process for you.
- Blogs can “feed” posts as they are published and syndicate content automatically to your customers or subscribers. It’s very typical for a website to eventually go completely stale and people stop going to it. Conversely, blogs and feeds (i.e., RSS feeds) keep fresh, new content coming from your site so that your network keeps returning for more great insights and information from you. Traffic leads to sales!
|To get started on your new Web presence, schedule a free 30-minute evaluation without any sales pressure, call or contact us now.|
There is a hard way and an easy way to blog. We specialize in making it easy – no technical headaches and frustrations and no special Web knowledge or programming skills needed. If you can use a word processor (e.g., Microsoft Word, OpenOffice.org Writer) you can post articles to your blog from the comforts of your PC and we’ll show you how.
In fact, we make it so easy for you that in 2 steps it’s done:
Step 1: You write an article on your PC.
Step 2: You click one button and the article is up on your blog. That’s it!
We make it simple for you to have a high performing blog. We take care of all of the technical complications and challenges. Whenever you need us we will be there answering your questions, kicking around ideas to make your blog more profitable, and advising you on potential ways you can grow and leverage your blog.
However, that’s not all. Since a professional blog requires ongoing maintenance and support, we are there behind the scenes making sure that your site has the latest blogging technology, is well maintained, and is fully supported.
We become an extension of your team. As your business grows or changes, it’s only natural that you will have ideas for growing your business and would like to have an expert to bounce ideas off of – as part of your team, we’ll be happy to discuss your ideas and share best practices with you.
We all want the fewest number of headaches in our lives. We understand that you want to grow your business while keeping a good life balance. The last thing you need is more pain and complications in your life. That is one main reason that we remain in the picture and don’t forget you and the goals you have for your blog. Consider us the aspirin and the results that your blog will accomplish for you the benefit.
|Contact us today and schedule your free 30-minute evaluation, tell us what you would like for a blog to accomplish for you, and check out what we can do for you.|
We specialize in professional blogs for consultants, speakers, authors, coaches, and trainers. We know and understand your business. Combined with years of both technical and business knowledge, we have a unique insight that you won’t get from a standard blog design company.
We make you look good! If you are a consultant, speaker, author, coach, or trainer, you don’t need just a blog. You need a blog that is designed with you in mind and focuses on what you want to accomplish.
A standard “box blog” simply will not cut it in today’s crowded space for professional services or products. Without the right kind of help, you will find yourself wasting a great deal of time and energy trying to fit your style to an uninteresting and typical blog format. Having a blog that can accomplish what you need now and grow with you as your business grows is critical.
Why encumber yourself with something that’s too difficult to maintain or just won’t work? Typically, you can spend thousands of dollars having a custom blog built for you, and then you are left mostly on your own. When you need help or advice, you often have to pay more and frequently will find yourself talking with a technically centered person that can only try to imagine what you need to accomplish. You don’t always need just a technical solution. Sometimes you also need a strategy that has been proven to work and that can be deployed with your existing blog.
|Why not talk with someone who speaks your language and understands your needs? Call us and explore the possibilities of a professional blog with someone qualified to do so.|
- If you are highly technical and can handle the programming a professional image blog demands, you shouldn’t call on us.
- If you have little or no interest in regularly writing about your body of work or topics (at least once or twice a week) then you shouldn’t call on us.
- If you don’t have a clear picture of your personal brand or image, and/or what you want it to be, you shouldn’t call on us.
Get started right now if you don’t want the headaches of maintaining and programming your blog. You enjoy writing about your body of work—and you know pretty clearly what your want your image or brand to be …
|Then let’s get started – contact us today for your free 30-minute evaluation.|